Many laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions, regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold.
Only The Breast users remain responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions in which they participate. We encourage you to research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your transaction and jurisdiction.
Partial list of items for sale and services the advertisement of which is not permitted on Only The Breast:
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts with the only exception of human breast milk.
- Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods.
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods you are not authorized to sell, warez, bootlegs (without consent of the band).
- Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, and coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to sell.
- Used bedding and clothing, unless sanitized in accordance with law.