Users must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that may apply to transactions in which they participate. We encourage you to research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your transaction and jurisdiction.
Partial list of items, goods, services, and content of which is not permitted on Only The Breast:
- Exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography.
- Offers, solicitation, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Making false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts with the only exception of human breast milk.
- Adulterated or diluted breast milk.
- Infant formula.
- Stolen property.
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods you are not authorized to sell, warez, bootlegs (without consent of the band).
- Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, and coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to sell.
- Used bedding and clothing, unless sanitized in accordance with law.
- Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email.
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information.
- Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance.
- Spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content.
- Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website.
- Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services.
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
- Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others.